пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD TENEBRAE QUAKE

Tenebrare looks very nice, but is hardly playable with all aye-candy on I have P4 1. On my laptop P4 1. With real textures, lighting and shadows it's so much better. ITs only completed the textures for the first episode - and that's what Shareware Quake gives to the public is the first episode. Jul 7, 2, 0 19, 0. tenebrae quake

Uploader: Meztirg
Date Added: 5 September 2005
File Size: 42.18 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47540
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Log in or Sign up. Perhaps thats the cause of my missing gfx.

Most notiable the lighting and quakke have made major improvements. It varied so much I'm not really sure, but I'll go check it out.

Tenebrae Quake is AWESOME | Tom's Hardware Forum

Jan 27, Messages: Jun 4, Messages: Wowey wow wow wow! The added details to the levels is new too. There is another fine Quake 1 graphics engine called Telejano, which may not have all eye-candy effects that Tenebrae has, but is meant for playing - it looks very nice, quzke works very fast. I guess I'll have time to find my disc now. Started by ceejay7 Today at 8: And know you only need the shareware qake of Quake. New posts New profile posts Latest activity. We can send codes via email may be slower or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone Authy, Google Authenticator, etc to deliver codes.

Your name or email address: I am glad and thankful I finally got replies on this thread. Share This Page Tweet. It'll probably look kinda half-baked but I don't know for sure because I only have the shareware version. I finally got quakw Hi-Res textures.

I think I was able to hold out better on my LE with better scores than that. Nov 5, 71 0 18, 0. It's hard to tell the difference.

tenebrae quake

Even if you don't own Quake, tenebeae can Download the shareware versrion of Quake from idsoftware just like i did. Walking through dark halls, flashing lights distracting your concentration and aim Ghosthound 1 minute ago.

That framerate is about what I get.

Tenebrae Quake is AWESOME

This mod isn't even for Quake 3, but for the original Quake made inyes Quake 1. I was complaining about the ancient looking models but I've since found the monster skins.

Dec 30, 3, 0 20, 0.

tenebrae quake

Got to go get those hi-res textures now. LyndsayJul 4, What are your scores? If you're tenebrar in trying the Tenebrae 2 engine, you may want to give industri a peak, otherwise your only option is CVS. Tenebrare looks very nice, but is hardly playable with all aye-candy on I have P4 1. I'll be back in a jiffy. What does your user name stand for buy the way?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий